Ojousama wa Oyomesama by Hazuki Megumi




Title: Ojousama wa Oyomesama
Alternative title: Ojou-sama wa Oyome-sama, The Lady is a Bride
Title in Japanese: お嬢様はお嫁様
Mangaka: Hazuki Megumi
Mangaka's name in Japanese: 葉月 めぐみ
Length: 11 volumes
Status: ongoing
Licensed: no
Category: shoujo
Genre: Comedy Drama Romance

Towako the ojou-sama (daughter of a high class family) will be turning 18 years old soon. When she was very young, she was told that on this 18th birthday she is to marry the young man who was born on the same day, the same time, and the same year as she was. However, during their first meeting, Yuuga was incredibly mean to her! What’s Towako to do when her husband-to-be is the shy and cool type of guy?

File Links:
@mediafire
v01
v02

4 comments:

Lily :) said... at August 15, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Do you have volume 3 of this series? I really love your raws for this series but it's so sad that there are only 2 volumes of them on here! D;

ongaku said... at August 15, 2011 at 3:59 PM

As far as I know, only 2 volumes out in Japanese P2P. I will upload once I find other volumes.

Lily :) said... at August 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

OK, that would be really really awesome. Thank you so much! -bows- ^^

(PS- We're using your raws to scanlate chapters 10-12.5 in English. I hope you don't mind, we will credit your site/name accordingly.)

ongaku said... at August 16, 2011 at 7:36 AM

I don't mind. But I'm not the one who scanned it, I only found the raws then upload here.

Post a Comment